– Ugh, it’s like that,
it’s that one song, where it’s like oh my God, girl,
and skirt. (laughs) – Please don’t disown me, mom, please. – Why have I never seen
any of these? Like where are y’all getting
these from? (laughs) – (FBE) The 2000s! ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ Vivica, can you tell us
who you’re with today? – I’m here with my father. – The one and only Don Juan, baby! – I am with my mother! She is gonna be with me today
on video for the first time! – (FBE) And how familiar are you
with 2000s music videos? – 2000s music videos?
I don’t, pfft, I don’t… – (sighs) Of course
you’re not familiar with them. Everybody’s Madonna, to me. – (FBE) Well I’m about to
test that knowledge by asking you to give me
the title and artist of some early 2000s music videos
played without sound. – Huh, really? (laughs) – Well there goes my chances. – As if it wasn’t hard enough already. ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – Miley Cyrus. I don’t, okay, I only know her
for Hannah Montana. – Okay, Miley Cryus.
Oh my gosh, I wasn’t, she never let me watch
Hannah Montana, so like how am I supposed
to know this stuff? – These boots are made for walking?
– Oh, oh oh, oh, Party in the USA? – Miley… – This is Party In The USA
by Miley Cyrus. (Don laughs) – Funny enough, I’ve actually
seen this music video before, but…
– Do you recognize the singer? – Both the singer and the song
is on the tip of my tongue. – I only know Miley Cyrus,
I forgot what the song’s called. I’ve seen this before. – Party In The USA? – (laughs) I’m sorry mom! – She know a little something.
– You didn’t know this. You didn’t even know this.
– I knew Miley Cyrus! – But you didn’t know
the music video. – (FBE) Any guesses? – I feel like I’m so close. I know when you say it,
I’m just gonna get pissed off. I don’t know, nope. – Let’s go Hippity Poo Pop.
(both laugh) – (FBE) Well I can tell you
that’s wrong. – I think it’s Party In The USA.
– Party In The USA, by Miley Cyrus. – I know this is Party In The USA
for sure. – (FBE) So yes, that is correct, that
is Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus. And fun fact, that song
was written by Jessie J. – Oh, that is interesting.
I did not know that. That’s pretty cool. – Of course it is,
oh my God, I know that song. – You didn’t recognize her.
– Oh my… (laughs) – I can’t believe it. ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – Ah, knew it!
– No, no, it’s, it’s, no it’s Eminem. – Okay, well, this is Eminem.
– Oh, it’s that one thing, where he’s like obsessed
with that one guy. – This isn’t Lose Yourself,
I know that. – Maybe I can see what his lips say? – Oh!
– Ugh! – Um…
– She ain’t gonna know. She wasn’t even born
when this came out. – Do you know this?
– No, I don’t know the song. – It’s the one where it’s like
you must not have gotten my letter, but I love you man,
you’re a big inspiration. You’re not responding, come on!
I love you, please, please! Man, it’s the song! – (FBE) Do you know the song title
of this one? – No! (laughs) – Okay, is this song
called Slim Shady? – Will the real Slim Shady please,
I don’t know. (laughs) – Is it Lose Yourself?
No, it’s not Lose Yourself. I don’t know it, I don’t know.
(Enza laughs) – Rap God?
– You don’t, you was getting ready to say it?
– Slim Shady? – He’s a fan of Slim Shady.
So if he’s a fan of Slim Shady, what would he be called? – (FBE) You’re giving her
a lot of hints, Don. (both laugh) – I’m trying to help her out,
and she still can’t get it! She’s like let me, let me think!
(laughs) – (FBE) This is Stan, by Eminem. So this song and video
gave way to the term stan, which is defined as an overzealous or obsessive fan
of a particular celebrity. – So he gave birth to that word?
– Oh wow. – I didn’t know that!
– Me neither. – Wow.
Wow, look at you, Eminem. ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – Oh, who?
I don’t even know who that is. – Oh, wait, wait, wait, that guy. – You know the guy? – Yeah, I’m not sure
how this will help me. – Hmm, who is that?
– Oh boy, uh… – I definitely don’t know
who that is. – Monkey, monkey time,
monkey time, baby! – You should know this mom,
come on! – I don’t know if this is like,
who this band is. – What bands do I know?
Panic At The Disco? (laughs) No.
Uh… – No idea. – Yo, this band is wack. – Yeah, I don’t think
that music video really helped me. – I don’t know who those were.
– (laughs) Forget what band that is. – I’ve never seen that before
in my life. – Green Day. – I’m gonna go with I don’t know
for that one. (laughs) – Yeah, I don’t know.
I don’t know who that lead singer is. – (FBE) So this is the band
Fall Out Boy – Oh yes, that’s the one. – (FBE) And the song was
Thnks fr th Mmrs. ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – Really?
– Oh wait. – Okay, it’s Taylor Swift. – What, oh Taylor Swift.
– Mm-hmm. – Um…
– Oh, look at her face. – Now I feel ashamed. – Oh, oh, um, Taylor Swift, and
this is the most popular song of hers! What is the title? – Oh, okay, um, (mumbles).
What is the name of the song? Taylor Swift,
You Belong With Me. – I wish I were a boy.
– No, that’s Beyonce! – Oh that’s Beyonce, my bad. (laughs) – I’m blacking out, I do not, I can’t think of any
of her songs right now. Like her classic ones at least. – Is it, You Belong To Me. That’s it, that’s the song,
that’s the song. – Please don’t disown me, mom,
please, I beg of you. – (laughs) I’ll keep you. – Ugh, it’s like that,
it’s that one song, where it’s oh my God, girl,
and skirt. (laughs) – Oh, You Belong With Me! – Oh my God, I can’t…
– Do you know the singer? Singer, no? – I guess, I’m not good
with 2000 stuff. – Taylor Swift,
You Belong To Me. – (FBE) Very close, I’m gonna
give it to you. – Belong To Me. – (FBE) The actual title is
You Belong With Me. – Oh, with me.
– With me, oh, okay. Yeah, okay.
– You got it, just be happy. – Oh, that’s right, that’s right.
(both laugh) – Girl in a skirt. – You see how young she is.
– ‘Cause she used to like do country songs,
and this was like one of her first pop songs,
and everybody’s like oh, I kinda like this, yeah. ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – I hope I shock you guys
and get this. – I hope you shock me. – It’s Bohemian Rhapsody.
It’s freakin’, it’s Queen! No, I’m joking. (laughs) – Oh! (laughs)
I love this song! – Scared the crap out of me. (laughs) – Ugh, Here It Goes Again
by OK Go. – Do you know that?
– No idea. – Wow. (laughs)
– What is this? – This is like one of them
old MTV music videos. – Oh. Hey, they’re getting their workout.
– Aren’t these guys like your age? Like, do you remember these people?
Like Uncle Sam, remember I showed you? – Uncle Sam? (laughs) – I’ve seen none of this. – I mean I haven’t seen
that music video either. – I don’t get this,
no, I don’t. – No idea, really?
– What do you mean, really? – I don’t know,
I’ve never seen this before, and I’ve never seen any of these
people’s faces before either. – Oh, that was NSYNC.
– What, no. – Oh.
– No, no. – I don’t know who that was.
Backstreet Boys! – No. – Obviously, I know this band.
It’s Try Guys. (both laugh) We’re calling this
Dancing on the Windmill. – (FBE) I love these guesses, Brayden,
but do you actually know it? – No, not at all. – Nope.
– I don’t know it. – (laughs) No idea. – (FBE) So Jaxon,
you are the only person today who’s known this.
– ‘Cause it’s funny. – (FBE) So this is the song
here it goes again by OK Go. – Oh.
– I’ve never heard of them in my entire life.
– It’s so funny though. (laughs) It’s so funny, because my friends
really like that band, and then it’s just become
kind of like an inside joke. – ‘Cause they’re all weird. ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – Shoot, now I don’t even have
the singer in this one. – I have no idea,
never seen this in my entire life. – C’mon Jaxon, you got this. It’s a cartoon.
– I don’t know. I’ve never seen this music video.
– I have never ever seen this, oh, is it Kanye? – Look at his face.
– Who is that, Kanye West? – Who does he look like to me?
– I can think of someone, but I can’t tell you.
– That looks like Halle Berry. – This reminds me of me like,
you know, in sixth grade when you try like all the slides
for like your PowerPoint presentation and you try all the effects. – Admit it, you don’t know. – What’s the song called? – Oh my God,
he has a lot of songs. – It looks like…
– Oh, it is Kanye. It is Kanye.
Yeah, I wouldn’t know, but I just know it’s Kanye.
It didn’t look like Kanye before, but then when it zoomed in. – Kanye looked Kanye
even as a cartoon, but his hair was a little fluffier.
– Well yeah, it was older. – Why have I never seen any of these? Like where are y’all
getting these from? – (FBE) The 2000s! – 2000s, you wasn’t born yet,
so it’s understandable. – Okay, let’s go with Usher.
Colors in the Booth. (laughs) – (FBE) Again Brayden,
an excellent guess. – I don’t know, I don’t know.
– No clue. – Keeping it locked down? – Is Drake early 2000s? – (FBE) So this is the song Heartless
by Kanye West. – Heartless, I was thinking
it’s on the same album, Heartless. – Kanye.
– That does not look like Kanye. ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – Oh, I know what this is.
(laughs) My boy! Ugh! – Oh okay.
– Who’s that? – Um…
– I don’t know who that is. – Yeah, you know who he is,
come on. – I’ve never seen him.
– What? – (laughs) She went… – That’s really gonna help you.
– I think it actually is. No, maybe it’s not.
– Oh, that’s 50 Cent! – Yeah, I was about to say
it’s 50 Cent. – Is this the dude
with like the BAND-AID on the face? – No, no.
– No, okay. – 50 Cent, okay.
Oh goodness, let me focus. – Is this Soulja Boy? – This is like one of the songs
that you’d like blast. – Is that Kim Kardashian?
Did I just see Kim? – No.
– Okay, bro, my mind. She’s like no no. – Oh this is a popular one.
Oh, isn’t that in a club, In Da Club? In Da Club, is he in the club?
– In Da Club. – Is that In Da Club? – I don’t, I mean, I wouldn’t know,
’cause I mean, at this point we’re
just working together, ’cause we don’t know it.
– We’re working together. – (FBE) Well that’s cheating. – I’m gonna guess
it’s Soulja Boy? – I do not know this one. (laughs) – We don’t know. We came to a decision
that we don’t know. – Trying to give it to you!
I’m handing it off to you, and she’s like huh,
what are you talking about? Where you gonna find him at?
– In Da Club! – Ding ding ding ding ding!
– In Da Club by 50 Cent! – Right answer, right answer,
right answer! – (FBE) This is In Da Club by 50 Cent. – That’s 50 Cent?
– 50 Cent, that’s what I’m saying. 50 Cent, you know that. – Oh my gosh, I know this song
and the guy. – No way!
(both laugh) That was a guess! It’s the only song I’ve…
– You’re so happy about that! – I was so happy! ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – Oh! (laughs) – (laughs) Feel Good Inc., Gorillaz. – Crap, I think I actually
know this one. – What, oh, okay.
– Is this an anime? Oh, um…
No I don’t know. – Um, okay, okay.
That doesn’t help, ’cause I don’t see any, mmm.
Okay. (Don laughs)
– Where’s the person at? Could I see a face at least? Are they just clouds? – It’s by the Gorillaz, right? Shoot, what was the song called? – Uh huh.
– Mm-hmm. – What? (Vivica grunts)
(Don laughs) – Is that Busta Rhymes? Was that Busta Rhymes? – What was it called?
Um, what was it called, no! No, no no no! Can I have a second
to think about this? – (narrator) A few moments later. – I’m going to be very upset
when I don’t get the title. Something Gorillaz.
– Oh it’s a group. I don’t know any groups. (laughs) – We don’t know. (laughs) – Wait, was Usher in there? – Usher, where’d you get Usher from?
What are you talking about? – I thought I, nevermind,
okay, I give up, I don’t know. – (FBE) It is by the Gorillaz,
the title is Feel Good Inc. – Oh my God!
How did I not get that? I’ve heard that title
so many times! – I love Gorillaz. – I’ve never heard of this before. ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – (FBE) So mom, did Tyler do
better or worse today than you thought he would? – Oh, a lot worse, yeah. I thought at least he’d get
a few of the singers. I’m shocked. – This was what I was expecting. Totally, exactly what I expected.
– You had a lot of faith in me, clearly. – (FBE) Are you guys gonna
go home and watch some of these videos? – When I get in the car, yeah.
(both laughs) – Gonna go home
and watch that Stan video, Eminem. – Yep. – (FBE) And did you guys
have fun filming together today? – Yeah, it was fun.
– Always. – Mwah!
– I love him. – I love her.
She’s the best mom. – Mmm, he’s the best son. – Thank you mom!
– Thank you! – I’m so proud of her
for her first on camera time. Good job, high five!
Woo! ♪ (quirky interlude) ♪ – Thanks for watching
Do They Know It… – On the REACT Channel. – Subscribe for new shows…
– Every week! – Which videos do you know?
– Let us know in the comments! – Bye! – Hey guys, React Producer Mary here. Thank you so much for watching
Do They Know It right here on the REACT Channel. If you haven’t already subscribed
and hit that bell icon, be sure to do that,
so that you never miss a video. Thanks for watching.